Our team of specialist lawyers deal in all aspects of immigration, asylum, nationality, and EU law for individual and corporate clients. They are experts in both private and business cases. Whatever your circumstances and needs, whether making an application within the UK to remain or settle, sponsoring someone from abroad to study, visit, work, or settle in the UK, we can help with initial/fresh applications, appeals to the First-tier or Upper Tribunal (Immigration & Asylum Chamber), or administrative review, we can help.
We will give you a professional, high quality, and tailor made advice that suits you from the outside. We will advise you on the costs to be incurred, based on our fixed fees’ schedule including any disbursements from the beginning without any hidden charges.
We appreciate that immigration, asylum, nationality, and EU law is constantly changing area. Many people struggle to keep up with the changes and ensure that they are aware of such changes, which might have detrimental impact on their cases. At Citadel Immigration Lawyers, we will ensure that you receive accurate, tailor made, and up to date advice based on your circumstances. So, please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries you may have in this respect, and we will endeavour to reply to you and assist further.
We offer one-off consultation to diagnose your case for a fixed fee of £100.00 plus the costs of an interpreter (if required).
At this meeting we will:
Understand and identify your legal problem
Offer substantive, honest, and accurate advice
Confirm our advice in writing within 7 days
Give you an estimate of cost and timescale to carry out the work
In some cases, people proceed to progress their cases themselves on the basis of advice in the consultation meeting and incur no further legal costs. Others instruct us to do further work and in that case, we will agree fixed fees from the outset.
We can help you with application and appeal in the following categories:
• Entry clearance applications from abroad including visit visas, fiancé/spouse/marriage/civil partner/unmarried partner applications and appeals/administration reviews
• In country leave to remain or extension applications and appeals/administration reviews
• Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) / settlement applications and appeals/administration reviews
• EEA applications and appeals/administration reviews
• Applications for Nationality/citizenship and registration as British Citizens & Reconsideration Requests
• Asylum claims and appeals/administration reviews
• Fresh asylum claims
• Human Rights claims and appeals including Article 8 family life
• Domestic violence applications and appeals/administration reviews
• Long residence applications (10 year route and 20 year route) and appeals/administration reviews
• Settlement applications and appeals by refugees
• Travel documents Applications
• BRP residence Permit Applications
• Family reunion applications and appeals/administration reviews
• Revocation of Deportation orders
• Deportation appeals/administration reviews
• Bail Applications and hearings
• Employer Sponsorship Licences
• Applications and appeals/administration reviews under the Points Based Scheme including Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4, and Tier 5
• Advice for small businesses and multinational companies seeking skilled staff from overseas
• Entrepreneur and investor visas
• Pre-action protocol letters challenging UKVI’s decisions
• Administrative reviews of UKVI’s decisions
• Any other applications or appeals/administration reviews under UK immigration law